Student Email Information
Student Email Login
○ Watch the video: How to Set Up Your IVCC Student Email
○ For a Student Email password reset, submit a request through Student Help Request Form. You will need your name, K-number, and 7-digit student ID number.
○ Check your email Junk folder--you never know what could be relocated to it.
○ Student email passwords need to be reset every 180 days.
To Email Your Instructor
○ Your instructor's email address is first name_last email@example.com.
○ Do not search for your instructor's email address in your Office 365 student email account. Your instructor's email address will not contain a K-number and will not have Office365 in the address.
○ To find your instructor's email address, go to Faculty Web Pages or check your course syllabus.
To Set Up Your Student Email Self-Service Password Reset
By setting up your self-service password reset (SSPR), you will be able to reset your own student email password. If you do not set this up, you will need to contact the Student Help Desk for a password reset.
- Go to www.ivcc.edu/studentemailpassword.
- Log in using your student email login.
- Set up two of the three options: phone, personal email, and/or security questions.
To Use the Office 365 Online Apps
○ To use the Office 365 online apps, log into your student email account, select the
app launcher in the upper left corner (9 squares), then select your desired app.
○ For instructions on how to create a document using the Office 365 Online apps and/or how to upload the file to Blackboard, see MS Office 365 Online Apps to Blackboard PDF.
○ For more information, go to Meet the Office 365 app launcher.
To Install the Office 365 Apps on Your Own Device
○ As a registered IVCC student, you have access to install MS Office 365 on up to
five compatible devices for use while you are a student at IVCC. You have access to
the software for up to one year after your last semester.
○ To download and install: Log into your IVCC student email account, select the app launcher in the upper left corner, select Office 365 →, and select Install Office.
○ For step-by-step installation instructions or MS Office Support, go to Download and Install Office 365 and follow the instructions under "You signed in with a work or school account."
○ For training on how to use the various Office apps, go to Office 365 Training Center.