Student Email Information
Eagle Mail (IVCC student email) is considered an official means of communication and the College expects students to access their account on a regular basis. For new students and students who have not attended IVCC for 1 year, your Eagle Mail account will be created within 24 hours after registering for credit courses. Your Eagle Mail account will remain active up to three semesters (1 year) after your last semester in a credit course at IVCC.
IVCC Eagle Mail Login
Forgot your Password?
- Choose Can't Access Your Account or Forgot My Password to recover your account. Your password must meet the requirements in #5.3 above.
By resetting this password, you are resetting your IVCC computer password--allow 5-10
minutes for your new email password to sync as your IVCC computer password.
- After five unsuccessful login attempts, you will be locked out for 30 minutes.
Update Security Methods
If your phone number or personal email address changes, you will need to update your contact information for your Eagle Mail so you retain the ability to reset your password.
- Log in to your email
- Click your initial in the upper right corner and choose View Account
- Select Update Info under Security Info
- Click Change to update your phone number and/or personal email address. Follow the prompts.
Phishing attacks are the practice of sending emails pretending to be from trustworthy sources, only to attempt to trick you in order to steal your personal information. Phishing attacks have been on the rise. We at IVCC do our best to protect your inbox from these emails, but sometimes emails can still get through. To learn more about phishing and to learn how to protect yourself from these attacks, visit Phishing Information.
Microsoft 365 Apps
Your Eagle Mail login also gives you access to Microsoft Office Applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Visit Microsoft 365 Apps for more information on how to use MS 365 Online apps and how to install MS 365 apps on up to 5 of your own devices.
Instructor Email Addresses
- You are expected to use your Eagle Mail when communicating with instructors and departmental offices.
- To find your instructor's email address, go to Faculty Web Pages or check your course syllabus.