IVCC Student Course Feedback
What is the Student Course Feedback Survey?
Students are invited to complete course feedback surveys for selected instructors after the middle of the term. The online survey is 14 questions long and should take approximately 8 minutes to complete. Surveys are anonymous and instructors do not see the results until a week after grades have been submitted.
What is on the Survey?
How do Students Access the Surveys?
- Student Email -- Students receive an email sent to their IVCC student email account on the first day of the survey with a link that directs them to the survey.
- Blackboard -- Students see a notification with a button to Go to My Survey or Do It Later. The notification disappears after they complete their survey(s).
- Students who have not completed their survey(s) receive an email reminder with a link to the survey(s) three days before the survey closes.
- The Do It Later button disappears two days before the survey closes, forcing students to complete the survey(s) before they can access their course content.
- Once the survey timeline expires, the survey prompt no longer appears.
What if I Did Not Receive an Invitation to Complete a Survey?
Not all instructors are surveyed every term.
Who Do I Contact With Questions?
Contact the Student Help Desk if you are experiencing problems taking the survey.