Online Learning at IVCC
Online Learning, Local Support
Studying online? Save thousands at IVCC under university costs and learn from high-quality, experienced faculty. There is no place so close as IVCC that can take you so far...online.
Want more information from IVCC? Fill our our request for information form.
- Need to apply to IVCC? [Learn how through this video.]
- Are you ready for online learning?
- Not sure how an online, blended, or in-person class works?
- Have questions about financial aid? [Learn more through this video.]
- Concerned about taking Math online?
- How do I take Speech, SPH-1001, online?
- How does the "blended" or "hybrid" Electronics program work?
- What if I have an Anatomy and Physiology lab on campus?
After You've Enrolled
- How do I log in to IVCC email and Blackboard?
- Need to take IVCC's free orientation required of all first-time online students, CSP-0002 Orientation to Distance Learning? Check out our CSP-0002 information page.
- How does online testing work?
- Need to buy books?
- Need to pay tuition?
- Need technical or academic support?
- Need help with online testing?
- Does IVCC offer fully online programs?
- What if I have transfer credit to have evaluated?
- Can I finish my bachelor's degree online?
Learning Commons, Computer and Internet on Campus, Student Help Desk
Students who need technology assistance or who need access to a computer, internet, or webcam/microphone for online testing may make an appointment to visit the IVCC Learning Commons. Call 815-224-0318 for arrangements.
Online Learning Quick Links
IVCC is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA). Online enrollment options may be limited for students living outside of the state of Illinois. Call 815-224-0462 to inquire. Learn more about State Authorization.