Online Learning at IVCC
Online Learning, Local Support
Out of State Students: Effective June 10, 2022, IVCC will no longer participate in state authorization . As a result, students who live in the US, outside of Illinois, will need authorization to take online classes. If you live out of state and need more information, call 815-224-0462.
Want more information from IVCC? Fill our our request for information form.
- Need to apply to IVCC? [Learn how through this video.]
- Are you ready for online learning?
- Not sure how your flexible in-person or online class works?
- Have questions about financial aid?
- Does IVCC offer fully online programs?
- What if I have transfer credit to have evaluated?
After You've Enrolled
- How do I log in to IVCC email and Blackboard?
- Need to take IVCC's free orientation required of all first-time online students, CSP-0002 Orientation to Distance Learning?
- Need to buy books?
- Need to pay tuition?
- Need technical or academic support?
- How does online testing work?
Academic Support Center, Computer and Internet Access, Student Help Desk
- Students who need technology assistance or who need access to a computer, internet, or webcam/microphone for online classes may visit the IVCC Academic Support Center on the Oglesby Campus. Call 815-224-0318 for arrangements or visit www.ivcc.edu/shd for more information.
- Computer, internet, and webcam/microphone access is also available at the IVCC Ottawa Center.
- Also consider visiting your local, public library for access to a computer and reliable internet!