Class Delivery Formats: Flexible, Online, Blended, In-Person
IVCC delivers classes in a variety of formats:
- Internet, Fully Online Classes
- Virtual Class Meetings Classes
- Blended (Online and In-Person) Classes
- In-Person Classes
- In-Person Classes with Virtual Class Meeting or Flexible Attendance
Check your class schedule and know if/when your classes meet on campus or online. Pay attention to section numbers, locations, and meeting information.
Searching the Class Schedule
- In-person or blended classes with virtual meeting and/or flexible attendance options.
- These classes are not identified in the class schedule. Contact the instructor with questions.
- Visit this link to see a list of flexible classes for Summer and Fall 2022
Internet, Fully Online Classes
Delivered via the internet with dates and deadlines but no specific meeting times
online or in-person.
Section Name and Title: Sections starting with 100, up to 149
Location: IN - Internet Classes
Meeting Information: Start and End Dates, Internet Days to be Announced, Times to be Announced On-line, Room LINE
Virtual Class Meetings Classes
Delivered via the internet with specific online live meeting times. Students need
a webcam and microphone to participate in online live meetings.
Section Name and Title: Sections starting with 170 (daytime) or 370 (evening)
Location: VCM - Virtual Class Meetings
Meeting Information: Start and End Dates, Virtual Class Meeting (Day/s), Start Time, End Time, Room ON-LINE.
Delivered both via the internet and in a classroom on campus. Time in the classroom
is reduced by the time spent online.
Section Name and Title: Sections starting with 150
Location: BMC - Blended Main Campus, BOT - Blended Ottawa Center
Meeting Information: Start and End Dates, Blended (Day/s), Start Time, End Time, On-line, Room LINE, Room Location/Number. This may also include lecture/lab section meeting information.
A traditional in-person class held in a classroom on campus.
Section Name and Title: Sections starting with 01
Location: MC - Main Campus, OC - Ottawa Center
Meeting Information: Start and End Dates, Lecture (Day/s), Start Time, End Time, Room Location/Number.
- To log in, go to WebAdvisor
- How to Log into WebAdvisor
- How to Search for Sections PDF
- How to create your Preferred Sections with WebAdvisor
- How to Register with WebAdvisor
Need tech help with WebAdvisor? Call the Student Help Desk, 815-224-0318.
Need more help?
- Registration 815-224-0447
- Counseling 815-224-0360
- Student Help Desk 815-224-0318, www.ivcc.edu/shd