Textbooks and Inclusive Access
For Inclusive Access information, visit the eCampus Bookstore's Inclusive Access information.
To access Inclusive Access (IA): Your Inclusive Access materials are linked in your Brightspace course. You must access eBooks or courseware through Brightspace. If you access materials directly from the publisher site you may be charged twice.
If you are unsure where to find IA materials within your course, contact your instructor.
- Occasionally device and/or browser settings will prevent you from accessing materials.
- First try closing your browser and opening it to try again.
- Try using a different browser.
- Restart your device.
- Try using a different device.
- If none of these steps resolve the issue, please reach out to email@example.com
- For Apple devices, make sure that “Cross-site tracking” and “Allow tracking cookies” are enabled (at least for vitalsource.com).
- If you are using the same material in classes that you used in previous terms and receive a notice that your access has expired, contact the IVCC bookstore at 815-224-0311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact the Student Help Desk (in-person, email, and phone) if you need help with your computer, device, or software. Note that the Student Help Desk cannot provide access to your course content.