Please check back in December for Spring Textbook Information.
Website is Currently Under Construction.
The IVCC Bookstore is a self-supporting operation owned and operated by Illinois Valley Community College. The IVCC Bookstore is committed to serving students, faculty, staff, and visitors to our campus with the products and services necessary for their success within the college environment. These products and services will be delivered with courtesy, professionalism and an understanding of our financial responsibility to the college as a whole.
Why is IVCC making Inclusive Access available?
IVCC’s goals through Inclusive Access are:
- Reducing the cost of course materials (better pricing)
- Improving student outcomes (better grades)
How do students benefit from Inclusive Access?
- Reduced textbook costs.
- Access on day 1 to Inclusive Access materials, guaranteed to be correct.
- Inclusive access materials are the most current version available.
- Adaptive and interactive content is included.
- Faculty chooses the content for the course, retaining their academic freedom.
- Content is available to the student beyond the classroom
Feel free to contact these members of the Bookstore staff if you have questions:
815 N Orlando Smith St
Oglesby, IL 61348
*Located in C Building next to the Library and Cyber Cafe.
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
**The IVCC Bookstore observes all college holiday closures, summer hours, and Thanksgiving and Winter Break. For questions about accommodations outside of store hours, please call 815-224-0311.**