Microsoft 365 Apps
As a registered IVCC student, you have access to Microsoft 365 apps online and can install Microsoft 365 apps on up to 5 of your own devices. You have access to the software for up to three terms after the last term you attended classes at IVCC.
To learn how to use the many apps available to you, go Microsoft 365 Training.
To Use MS 365 Online Apps
- Log in to your Eagle Mail at Kfirstname.lastname@example.org. Select the app launcher in the upper left corner (9 squares), then select your desired app.
- For more information, go to Meet the Microsoft 365 App Launcher.
- Microsoft 365 is designed to work with the latest browsers.
To Install Microsoft 365 Apps on Your Own Device
- To download and install: Log in to your IVCC Eagle Mail account, select the app launcher
in the upper-left corner, select Office
, and select Install Office.
- Note: System requirements for MS 365 requires having the Windows 8.1, 10, or 11 operating system, 4 GB RAM, and 4GB of available disk space. For a Mac, have one of the three most recent versions of macOS, 4 GB RAM, and 10 GB of available disk space. See System requirements for Microsoft 365 business/education.
- For step-by-step installation instructions or MS Office Support, go to Download and Install Microsoft 365 and follow the instruction under "You signed in with a work or school account".
To Use Microsoft 365 Apps to Help You Learn
Below are some of the tools in Microsoft Office applications to help you learn and stay organized.
- Check Grammar and Spelling in Word
- Edit Equations in Word
- Reduce Eye Strain, Help Focus, and Read Aloud in Word
- Dictate You Documents in Word
- Use Voice Typing (Dictation) on your Windows computer
- Text-to-Speech feature for Microsoft Apps
- Take Notes in OneNote
- Stay Organized with ToDo