Continuing and Professional Education
View the Winter/Spring 2023 Catalog | Search for a Class | Login/Create Account | FAQ | Contact Us
or Call the IVCC Continuing Education Center: (815) 224-0427
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Closed holidays. Closed Fridays during the summer.
Location: CTC-219, IVCC Main Campus
Your career success begins here!
Our mission is to provide opportunities and service excellence via on-campus and online career training programs for those seeking a career change or short-term career training programs, and for professionals seeking continuing education hours. Please call (815) 224-0427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you an employer who needs to provide training or skill assessment for a group of employees?
Contact Jennifer Sowers at the IVCC Business Training Center: (815) 224-0280 or email@example.comSearch for Classes & Programs Now
Career & Workforce Training
- Adobe Certified Professional in Visual Design
- Advanced Online Career Training Programs & Certifications
- Business & Customer Service
- Certified Paralegal
- Digital Reporting
- Food Service Sanitation
- Human Resource Professional
- Medical Billing & Coding [CPC, CCA and/or CBCS]
- Online Business & Workforce Development Courses
- OSHA & Safety
- Pharmacy Technician [PTCB]
- Project Management
- Private Pilot Ground Training - scheduled in spring semesters
- Real Estate Broker Pre-License and Commercial Real Estate Seminar
- Truck Driver Training
- Water/Wastewater Classes
- (AI) Machine Learning Boot Camp
- Cybersecurity Boot Camp
- Full Stock Web Development Boot Camp
- New! CompTIA A+ Boot Camp
- New! CompTIA Networking+ Boot Camp
- CompTIA Security+ Boot Camp
- Ethical Hacking Dual Certification Boot Camp
- Cisco CCNA Dual Certification Training Boot Camp
- Microsoft Azure Dual Certification Boot Camp
- ISACA CISA Training Boot Camp
- CompTIA CySA+ Training Boot Camp
- (ISC)2 CAP® Training Boot Camp
- (ISC)2 CISSP® Training Boot Camp
- ISACA CISM Training Boot Camp
- (ISC)2 CCSP® Training Boot Camp
- Counselors, Mental Health Professionals, Social Workers
- Healthcare: Nursing and Emergency Medical Personnel
- Massage Therapy
IVCC Career Services
IVCC’s Career Services Department assists IVCC students, alumni and the employers of the IVCC District. Receive assistance with resume writing and critiquing, tips on the job search process including cover letters and interviewing. Visit IVCC Career Services.
Work, play, get-away! Learn more about Continuing Education and Business Services and what we offer for your professional and personal development.Business Training Center Community Education