Tech Tools for Learning
Are you looking for tools to help you read and write more effectively? Hear online text read aloud? Convert documents into MP3 files so you can listen to them anywhere and anytime? Unlock PDFs for easy editing? Scan paper documents to digital? These are only some of things you can do with Read&Write which is available to all IVCC students.
Try Read & Write Today and choose the platform you want to install. When prompted sign in with your IVCC email username and password. Refer to Read&Write Learning & User Resources for installation and reference guides.
Make the most of the Microsoft 365 applications available to all IVCC students. To use Office 365 online apps, log into your student email account, select the app launcher in the upper left corner (9 squares), then select your desired app. To learn how to use the many apps available to you, go to Office 365 Training Center. Below are some apps to help you learn and stay organized.
- Word is used to add and edit text, but did you know you can check grammar and spelling, and write equations? Learning Tools in Word help with reading focus and comprehension.
- Dictate in Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 dictate (Windows logo key + H) converts speech to text.
- Speak reads text aloud in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- OneNote allows you to take amazing notes! Start with Basic tasks in OneNote and go from there!
- Microsoft To Do makes it easy to stay organized. Manage your to-do lists online and share them with others. See The Beginner's Guide to Microsoft To Do.