Register with WebAdvisor
For Questions Related to...
Register for Courses
Before you can register in WebAdvisor, you must set up your Preferred Sections with WebAdvisor. And, although you will register for your courses when registration opens, you can practice this process before registration day to resolve time conflicts and repeated courses.
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select the blue "Students" menu bar
- Select "Register and Drop Sections"
- You need to register for courses by term.
○ SUMMER: Because a summer course may be a prerequisite for a fall course, you need to register for summer courses first.
1) Choose "RG-Register" in the Action drop-down next to your Summer courses.
2) Submit. Status should indicate "Registered for this section" next to each course. If your registraton was unsuccessful, follow the provided WebAdvisor instructions.
3) To continue registering for Fall courses, select "Students Menu", select "Register and Drop Sections", and go to the FALL/SPRING section below. If you are not registering for Fall courses, then go to Verify/Print Schedule below.
○ FALL/SPRING: Use this method to register for your Fall or Spring courses only if you are registering for all the courses displayed in your Preferred Sections list. Otherwise, follow the SUMMER instructions.
1) Choose "RG Register" in the Action for ALL Pref. Sections drop-down above your Preferred Sections.
2) Submit. Status should indicate "Registered for this section" next to each course. If your registration was unsuccessful, follow the provided WebAdvisor instructions.
3) Go to Verify/Print Schedule below.
○ Watch the video: How to Register for Classes Using Web Advisor
To verify registered courses and/or to print a copy of your schedule:
- Select "Students Menu"
- Select "My Class Schedule"
- Select the semester
- Click "Print this page" and find your printer
- Click "OK"