Student Services Health Notices
A message from Dr. Corcoran, President, IVCC
See video and links to the college's safety and operations plans for additional information regarding your safe return to campus.
- Face coverings and social distancing will be the norm
- Some in-person instruction will resume with safety protocols in place
- Follow markings in classrooms and other spaces
- Temperature monitoring will be at the main entrances
- Your health and safety are our top concern
Coronavirus Message to IVCC students and employees
Illinois Valley Community College, La Salle County Health Department, and Bureau, Putnam and Marshall County Health Department are closely monitoring the emerging global public health concern involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
The college is taking proactive measures to ensure the health and safety of the community in accordance with the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).Visit our COVID-19 page for additional information
The public can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illness, like flu by:
- WASHING YOUR HANDS OFTEN with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- COVERING YOUR COUGH, cough and sneeze into your upper sleeve or a tissue that you throw away
- CLEANING SURFACES OFTEN, increase cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- STAYING HOME, if you or someone in your household is not feeling well, stay home to keep others from getting sick
In response to the Communicable Disease Prevention Act (410 ILCS
315/1.11), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) has made
available a meningococcal disease brochure for college students.