Office 365 Tutorials
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a subscription-based bundle of Office products that has replaced the old model of Office software for all IVCC faculty and staff. All of the computers on campus now have the standard Office software applications installed to the desktop and they may be used as in the past. Web based applications of the standard Office applications are available for use via the web and mobile devices.
- OneDrive Cloud Storage
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, (Include Shared cloud storage for files, chat, messaging, and webinar tools)
- Office 365 Downloadable versions of Microsoft Office (will be available in the future)
- Sway (Web based presentation tool)
- Web based apps available anywhere there is internet access
- Apps available for ios and Android devices
Passwords will need to be changed while on campus every 60 days. The password must follow the same criteria as the original set up. If you need help or have questions please contact us in CETLA.