The Adult Education program at IVCC will contact you through email regarding eligibility and enrollment for this online program. Adult Education reserves the discretion to determine eligibility.
Consideration Guidelines for Online Instruction
- Student will score at or above the 9th grade level in reading and math as determined by the Test of Adult Education (TABE) test.
- Student will attend an initial meeting by appointment for registration, interview, testing.
- Student will attend a second meeting to complete a face-to-face orientation.
- Subsequent in person meetings may be scheduled by the teacher to establish short-term and long-term goals for completion of the
i-Pathways online instruction.
- Student will e-mail the instructor at a minimum of once a week to advise progress and receive tutoring as needed.
- In person meetings may be necessary periodically to complete the program (post testing, GED practice test, lesson review, goal setting, etc.).
Please answer the following questions below and submit the form. Someone will contact you from Adult Education for further consideration for the i-Pathways program.
NOTE: Information in this form is directed to an Adult Education provider email inbox and is not encrypted. Please do not send personal or private information that should not be shared.