Documentation Requirements

The following are descriptions of the types of documentation required to receive accommodations and supports through The Center for Accessibility and Neurodiversity (CAN).

Documentation submitted to CAN will be used for the expressed purpose of determining eligibility for services, determining appropriate accommodations, and ensuring effective implementation of those accommodations.  All information submitted will be protected against misuse by others.

All documentation that is not provided on one of the linked forms suggested in the areas below should be typed on the provider’s letterhead, dated and signed by the provider. 

Please note that an IEP or 504 Plan may be used to meet some documentation requirements.  Please see notes under each specific disability category to determine if providing an IEP or 504 Plan is an option.

Return to Student Services page.

Documentation by Disability Category