Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship Program
Early Childhood Access Consortium for Equity Scholarship Program (ECACE) scholarships can cover up to the total cost of attendance after other financial aid such as tuition, fees, books, and supplies.
- You are a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen.
- You are pursuing an early childhood education major and are currently enrolled (at least 3 credit hours) at IVCC or accepted to IVCC.
- And be sure to pass course work and continue with classes each semester.
What You Need to Do
Don't let the paperwork stop you. Contact Us for help.
- Complete the free Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form (IVCC's FAFSA School Code: 001705).
- Get proof of employment by completing an Eligibility Verification Form which can be uploaded when completing the scholarship application. Be sure to have
your eligible code for the form too.
Follow the instructions (PDF) to access your Eligibility Verification Form.
- Apply for the Scholarship Now
What Comes Next
- Remember to fill out the application for each academic year that you will be using the benefits.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that your application was received.
- Let IVCC's financial aid office know you will be enrolling and that you have submitted an ECACE Scholarship Program application.
- IVCC will certify your eligibility and request payment on your behalf. Funds are disbursed directly to the college.
- If are not eligible you will receive a Notice of Ineligibility.
If you would like more detailed information check out the ISAC scholarship site.