How Courses Transfer from IVCC


"Contact an IVCC counselor at 815-224-0360 for transfer assistance."

Colleges and Universities




This website lists over 100 colleges and universities in Illinois for acceptable Gen Ed and major courses.

 Transferology is a database that allows students to further determine how their courses will transfer to different colleges and universities. You must sign up for a free account to access the database.