Join some of the smartest people on campus ONLINE
Online Group Tutoring
- Chemistry 1000: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11 AM-Noon
- Chemistry 1004: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9-10:30 AM
- Chemistry 1007: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 1-2 PM
- Math 1003: Mondays & Fridays, 11 AM-Noon; Wednesdays, 3-4 PM
- Math 1008: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 2-3 PM
To join online group tutoring as scheduled, follow this link to the Zoom room: https://zoom.us/my/peertutoring.tl
To request tutoring, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be monitoring this mailbox Monday through Thursday. A tutor will respond and make arrangements for tutoring via email, phone, and/or Zoom. If you need to reach the tutoring coordinator, call 815-224-0479.
We are staffing the virtual center Monday through Thursday. IVCC is closed on Fridays. We'll respond to your request within one business day, but probably sooner.
Become a Peer Tutor
Students interested in becoming peer tutors should contact Angela Dunlap at email@example.com.
In order to be a tutor, you must meet these criteria:
- You must have earned a "B" or better in the subject you wish to tutor.
- An instructor must recommend you or verify your ability to tutor the subject.
- You must complete an interview and training process.
Tutors are paid student workers. Therefore, if you are looking for a little extra money and would like the experience of helping others, think of becoming a peer tutor!