University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign


"Guidelines for accepting college credits earned by high school students:


Some students have the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school.  A high school student will receive college credit for any transferable college course that appears on an official post-secondary transcript.  If the student enrolls at Illinois, the grades earned in college courses will be part of the student's cumulative GPA.  Visit www.transfer.org to find out how your courses will transfer to Illinois.