For Questions Related to...
Course Content and Test/Grade Questions
Your instructor - contact method listed in syllabus
Technical Assistance with Blackboard
Contact the Student Help Desk
- Go to Blackboard
- Username: K-number
- Password: 7-digit student ID number
- To update password: Choose Personal Information, select Change Password
- For a Blackboard password reset, either select Forgot Your Password at Blackboard or contact the Student Help Desk. You will need your name, K-number, and 7-digit student ID number.
- To see if your browser supports Blackboard, go to Blackboard Browser Checker.
- Blackboard's supported browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari. If a file does not open correctly, try using a different browser.
Issues and Resolutions
- Course content will not be available in Blackboard until the first day of the semester. Some instructors may open a course early, check your student email for notification.
- Available in Spring 2022: Alternative formats within Blackboard courses. To learn more, visit Ally Alternative Formats For Students.
- For common issues with Blackboard, see Blackboard Learn Help for Students. You can use the left menu to jump to other categories. Below are frequently asked items. Note: Do not use the Ultra experience, stay with Original experience.
- For information on navigating within Blackboard, see Blackboard Getting Started.
- For information on discussion boards, see Blackboard Discussions.
- For information on forums, see Blackboard Forums.
- For information on sending emails through Blackboard, see Blackboard Email.