For Questions Related to...
Course Content and Test/Grade Questions
Your instructor - contact method listed in syllabus
Technical Assistance with Blackboard
firstname.lastname@example.org - (815) 224-0318
- Go to Blackboard
- Username: K-number
- Password: 7-digit student ID number
- To update password: Choose Personal Information, select Change Password
- For a Blackboard password reset, either select Forgot Your Password at Blackboard or submit a request through Student Help Desk Request. You will need your name, K-number, and 7-digit student ID number.
- To see if your browser supports Blackboard, go to Blackboard Browser Checker.
- Blackboard's supported browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari. If a file does not open correctly, try using a different browser.
Issues and Resolutions
- Course content will not be available in Blackboard until the first day of the semester. Some instructors may open a course early, check your student email for notification.
- For common issues with Blackboard, see Blackboard Learn Help for Students. You can use the left menu to jump to other categories. Below are frequently asked
items. Note: Do not use the Ultra experience, stay with Original experience.
For information on navigating within Blackboard, see Blackboard Getting Started.
For information on discussion boards, see Blackboard Discussions.
For information on forums, see Blackboard Forums.
For information on sending emails through Blackboard, see Blackboard Email.