Blackboard Issues for Fall 2017
How to log into Blackboard
Blackboard Login: https://ivcc.blackboard.com/
- Username: K-Number
- Password: Seven-digit student ID number
Blackboard Recommended Browsers
- Firefox v 31+
- Chrome v 36+
- Edge v 20+
- Safari v 6+ on OSX
What if I receive the message "The username or password you typed is incorrect. Please try again. If
you still cannot log in, contact your system administrator."
Are you a current IVCC
student? If no, you may not have a Blackboard account.
If you are certain you have a
Blackboard account, perform the following steps in order:
- Verify your K-number and your 7-digit student ID
number. You may be entering the information incorrectly. If
you need assistance with finding your K-number and 7-digit student ID
number, click here.
If you were entering either your username or password incorrectly, then
try to log into Blackboard again.
- You may need to clear your browser's cookies.
After you have cleared cookies, try to log into Blackboard again. Keep
in mind that by clearing cookies, you may be signed out of other programs
and open webpages on your phone will be deleted. A shortcut to
clear your browser's cookies is Control+Shift+Delete, then you can uncheck
everything except cookies (or leave more items checked, if preferred) and
clear. If you need instructions on what exactly are cookies and how
to clear cookies, locate your browser and follow the instructions:
You may need your Blackboard password reset.
Contact the Student Help Desk at Need Help? Ask Us!
- For Google Chrome instructions, click here.
- For Android Phone Google Chrome user instructions,
- For Mozilla Firefox instructions, click here.
- For MS Edge instructions, click here.
- For MS Internet Explorer instructions, click here.
- For Safari instructions, click here.
- For iPhone user instructions, click here.