Student Clubs & Organizations: Catering instructions & procedures
Catering: Give DeMilio’s the first opportunity to cater your event.
DeMilio’s Italian Deli Contact Information:
Campus Phone: x 548
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Download the Catering Request Form.
- Refer to the DeMilio’s Catering Menu and if the item you need is on the menu continue to item 4 – if you need to request pricing for something that is not on the menu please email DeMilio’s at email@example.com and give them the date, quantity and menu items you are looking to order. They will email back with the pricing, at this time you will go to item 4.
- If DeMilio’s agrees to waive their catering rights for an event, you must fill out the DeMilio’s Catering Waiver Agreement.
- Fill out the Catering Request Form, including the budget officer signature and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. When they receive this form they will create a quote and email it back to you.
- Please confirm that all information is correct and then proceed with requesting a
requisition and purchase order. If this will be on a blanket PO please note that
[BPO] number on the catering request form. Once the quote has been received, enter
that quote number at the bottom of the catering request form and email or bring a
copy of the signed form to accounting.
NOTE: a request for pricing does not necessarily establish an agreement to cater your meeting or event - the PO/BPO locks it in.
- Give plenty of time for the request to be processed and DeMilio’s to approve the catering request. Cancellations must be received by DeMilio’s at least one week prior to the event.
Confirm your head count one week before the event – you will be charged for the confirmed count, even if your attendance is less than expected.
If you have not already done so, notify the Facilities Office (x 300) that there will be food in the room.
DeMilio’s will turn in an invoice to accounting for payment after the event is complete.
- Only if DeMilio’s declines the order (due to size, etc.), then alternative vendors for may be sought for on-campus catering (events and meetings).
- Lack of planning does not count as a legitimate reason to violate this agreement.
- Therefore, each club should give the proper amount of lead time to prepare food for an event.
- An Advisor must sign off on all requisitions and catering requests.
- IVCC has a contract with Pepsi for all beverage choices.
IVCC DeMilios Food Waiver
DeMilios Catering Request Form
DeMilios Catering Menu