Office of Disability Services Forms
The Disability Services Office has a variety of forms available that students need to facilitate their services.
New and Returning Students
Students with AD/HD and Psychological Disabilities
- Students with AD/HD and Pyschological Disabilities are required to submit a completed Mental HealthVerification Form annually.
- No accommodations will be approved or enacted until the Mental Health Verification Form has been reviewed and accepted as legal documentation by the Disabilities Services Office.
- Print and return the form after your certified licensed professional has completed the Mental Health Verification Form .
Students with Medical and Physical Disabilities
- Students with Physical and Medical Disabilities are required to submit a completed Physical and Medical Verification Form unless the student's last high school IEP and Psychological report indicate the medical and/or physical disability is permanent.
- Print and return the form after your certified licensed professional has completed the Physical and Medical Disability Verification Form.
Students with a Temporary Disability
- Although no one likes to consider the possibility of an injury or surgery, a student may find that they are faced with this unexpected situation during the semester.
- Request an appointment for an intake session with the Disabilities Services Office staff.
Note Taker Forms
Sign Language Interpreter
End of Semester Disability Service Survey