Renewing library books online
Did you know………you could renew your library books over the Internet?
Follow the steps below to renew books from IVCC and interlibrary loan books that you requested over the internet.
1. Open the IVCC library's web page at www.ivcc.edu/library
2. Click on “Library Catalog”.
3. Login with the login you created. If you have not previously created an account in VuFind, click the "Create new account" link and follow the instructions.
4. From the right side of the screen, click "Checked Out Items".
5. Your checked out items will display on the screen.
Click the box behind the books you wish to renew.
Click the "Renew Selected Items" button located at the bottom of the list.
6. After your account is updated, verify the new due dates for your books.
Problems? Call Jacobs Library at 815-224-0306.