Benefits of Dual Credit classes
· Courses are taught at your high school.
· At the very least, Dual Credit instructors hold a master’s degree in academic discipline. All instructors are highly qualified in their subject area and meet the qualifications to teach college level courses.
· Tuition is half the cost of standard IVCC tuition.
· Students may earn both high school AND college credits simultaneously.
· Students can earn up to one year of college credit by their high school graduation date.
· Courses are accepted at most 4-year universities, see Transfer of Classes for more information