Follow these 4 guides to better time management.
- Analyze the demands on your time.
- Chart your work time, school time, study time, and family/social time.
- Don't forget to schedule time for the laundry, watching your favorite TV show, and brushing your teeth. It all adds up.
- Determine the minimum number of hours you should study.
- Study 2 hours per week for every credit hour.
- If you’re enrolled in 6 credit hours, study a minimum of 12 hours per week.
- Plot your study time and other time obligations on a weekly schedule.
- Study in blocks of 50 minutes or less.
- Decide what you’ll study during each period.
- Use daily "To Do" lists.