Freshman Counseling and Registration!
(for High School seniors)
If you do not complete each of the steps above, you may not be able to register for classes.
Our appointments have filled. If you do not already have an appointment, you can come in as a walk-in beginning Friday, May 4th. Please call 815-224-0360 to verify our walk-in hours before making a special trip to campus.
Tentative walk-in hours
Friday, May 4: 8 a.m. until approximately 3:15 p.m.
Monday, May 7: 8 a.m. until approximately 3:15 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8, and Wednesday, May 9: 8 a.m. until approximately 6:15 p.m.
Thursday, May 10: 8 a.m. until approximately 1:15 p.m.
Friday, May 11: 8 a.m. until approximately 3:15 p.m.
Please bring the following to your appointment on the main campus:
- A Photo ID
- Some ideas on what you want to study
- If you are transferring, bring some ideas on where you want to study
- Please allow at least 2 hours for your appointment on the main campus
- Parents may attend, but keep in mind this program is designed for your information
- Please write down your appointment date and time or print out your confirmation
- Parking: Use the visitor parking spaces in Lot 1 or the non-permit required parking spaces in Lot 7