What are Bridge to Careers Classes?
IVCC’s Bridge to Careers classes are designed for students enrolled in Adult Education classes who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of healthcare or manufacturing. These classes will prepare students to transition into an IVCC certificate or degree program related to:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN)
- Associate's Degree Nursing (ADN)
Emergency Medical Services:
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Emergency Medical Responder
Certified Production Technician (CPT)
Computer Aided Engineering and Design
Computer Networking Administrator
Electronics and Electricians Technology
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
For information about enrolling in a healthcare or manufacturing bridge class, contact Sandra Woest at 815-224-0623.