How to Request Your Transcript
1. Online through WebAdvisor
(FREE request for current students with active IVCC WebAdvisor account)
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Select Transcript Request
- Fill in the information and submit
- Track your transcript request online through WebAdvisor
2. In person, by fax, or by mail
IVCC Office of Admissions & Records
Illinois Valley Community College
815 North Orlando Smith Rd.
Oglesby, IL 61348-1099
There is a limit of 5 transcripts per request.
Transcripts must be requested in writing - they are not able to be released over the phone. There is no charge for requesting transcripts if requested through either of the first two methods listed above.
*GED transcripts must be requested through the Regional Office of Education.