Student Clubs & Organizations: Catering
instructions & procedures
Phone: Office on campus: Ext 548
Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 2:00 pm (During Student breaks and Summer, hours
catering an on-campus Student Organization meeting, give Country
Catering the first opportunity to cater your event.
1. Download the Catering Request form.
2. Complete the Customer Section. Be specific with instructions.
[For example, do not assume condiments come with sandwiches and remember
to indicate tableware/flatware will be needed.]
3. Fax or email the form to Country Catering for pricing information. Country Catering will sign it and return it to
you for signature by the appropriate budget officer/faculty advisor.
4. After being signed by the budget officer/faculty advisor, return the form to
Country Catering. BE
SURE TO SIGN OFF on your APPROVAL and INCLUDE THE PURCHASE ORDER NUMBER. Give plenty of time for
Country Catering to accept and approve the catering request. Cancellations must be received by Country Catering
at least one week prior to the event.
4a. If there is not an existing Purchase Order to cover the
catering fee, request to have a requisition processed to issue the
Purchase Order. Give plenty of time for the Requisition to be processed
into a PO.
5. Confirm your head count one week before the event--you will be charged for
the confirmed count even if your attendance is less than expected. If you
have not already done so, notify the Facilities Office (x300) that there will
be food in the room.
6. Country Catering will turn the signed form in to Accounting for payment
after the event.
If Country Catering declines the
order (due to size, etc.), then alternative vendors for may be sought.
Lack of planning does not count as a legitimate reason to violate this
agreement. Therefore, each club should give the proper amount of lead
time to prepare food for an event.
An Advisor must sign off on all requisitions and catering requests.
IVCC has a contract with Pepsi for all beverage choices.
Back to Student