Computer Network Administration Degree
This degree is designed to give students a comprehensive understanding of computer networking. It does not concentrate on one vendor but instead exposes the students to many networking environments to broaden their job marketability.
- Workstation Operating Systems
- Network Operating Systems
- Novell Netware 6
- Microsoft Windows NT
- Microsoft Windows 2K Server
- PC Troubleshooting and Repair
- Help Desk and User Support
Graduates are prepared to:
- Work in entry level positions such as:
- Help Desk Support
- LAN Support
- LAN Administrator
- School Tech Coordinator
- Pass computer industry standard exams such as CompTIA A+ and Network+, Novell CNA, and portions of Microsoft’s MCSE.