- The employer agrees to provide meaningful work-related assignments that
will enhance the student's learning objectives in his/her instructional
- The employer agrees to assess and evaluate the job performance of the
student during and at the conclusion of the internship experience.
- The employer agrees to meet together with the student and the program
instructor if required.
- The employer agrees to observe all local, state, and federal laws
pertaining to this internship.
- The employer reserves the right to nullify this internship agreement
within five days after consultation with the program instructor.