Starved Rock Advantage (SRA) provides a link to local employers through Career Cruising/Inspire.
Have you ever wondered...?
- What will I do when I finish high school?
- What is it like to work in a particular job?
- What jobs are available in my community?
- I would like to job shadow a professional in my career interest.
- Do I have the right skill sets employers are seeking in new hires?
- What do I need to do to get into a career I like?
- What subjects and classes do I need to be taking?
- What should I study in college?
- Where can I get help and guidance to plan my future?
Whether you're considering going on to college or going straight into a career, Career Cruising/Inspire is a great resource. Using tools available through your school system, you can get help in preparing for the transition from high school to the real world. If you learn more about your interests, do a little planning, and learn how to make good, informed career and education decisions, it can make a big difference in opening up better jobs and higher salaries.
Career Cruising/Inspire Can help you find the answers to your questions and more. Begin exploring today!
- Do you have access to CareerCruising.com? Access your account. (If you don't have access - please contact your school counselor or principal.)
- If your school does not have access, please have your school counselor or principal contact us at: 815.224.0598 or Susan_Monroe@ivcc.edu.
- Don't know where to start after logging in? Download this Quick Start Guide-Student-Career Cruising. (PDF)