Career Opportunities at IVCC
Full-Time Support Staff
Senior Bookstore Assistant
MATH LEARNING CENTER TUTORS: Bachelor's degree in Math, Math Ed or a closely related field, and minimum 2 years teaching experience required. Applicants should have experience working one-on-one with students either in a tutoring setting or classroom setting. Flexibility in working with a wide range of student abilities necessary. Apply Online Selecting Tutors Category
IVCC invites applications for part-time instructors in the disciplines or programs listed below. The College anticipates openings for part-time faculty to teach in future semesters, as needed. The following potential openings require a Master's degree in the discipline, or a related Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline.
- Accounting at Ottawa Center
- Health and Wellness -- T/R at 11:00 a.m.
- Spanish -- Blended 8-Week Courses, M/T/W/R, 4pm to 5:15pm, January 11 through May 18
- Dental Assisting Instructors -- Licensed Dental Hygienist and/or current CDA credential from the Dental Assisting National Board or eligibility to take the CDA certification exam, and a minimum of two years recent chair side experience in general dental practice is required. Must be a graduate of an ADA accredited Dental Assisting Program. Laboratory experience is preferred. Currently licensed dentists, dental hygienists or dental assistants may apply. Current CPR certification is required.
- Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) Instructors for day and evening classes.
- Welding Classroom and Lab Instructors
VIEW A COMPLETE LIST OF PART-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS
You Can Apply Online for Part-Time Faculty Positions!
For more information or questions/comments about any career opportunity, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Ms. Glenna Jones, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
Illinois Valley Community College
815 North Orlando Smith Road
Oglesby, IL 61348
Phone: (815) 224-0426
Fax: (815) 224-1437
IVCC Human Resources Mission Statement:
The office of Human Resources is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion, ensuring employee health and safety, recognizing and rewarding employees and working to guarantee nondiscriminatory employment through fair compensation and equal employment opportunities. The Human Resources staff will lead by providing integrity and excellence in service and programs that will grow and nurture IVCC’s most valuable resources – its employees.