Completing the FACTS/Nelnet Agreement
When you enroll with FACTS/Nelnet, be sure you have the following information:
1. Your 7-digit student ID (located on student's registration statement) as assigned by IVCC.
2. The name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
3. Information to create your FACTS/Nelnet Access Code.
4. Account Information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
|Please do not assume your balance will automatically be adjusted if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should call the Illinois Valley Community College Cashier's office at (815) 224-0213 to request a change.