How to Enroll in Dual Credit

  • Talk to your high school counselor about classes that are offered at your school.
  • Complete placement requirements if enrolling in a Math or English class.
  • Complete the enrollment form provided to you by the high school or print this attached form Dual Credit Registration Form
  • Your high school will have a registration deadline to turn in forms and payment or send them to:

            Susan Monroe

           Dual Credit Coordinator

           815 N Orlando Smith Road

           Oglesby, IL 61348

  • How to Purchase or Rent Textbooks
    (Textbook requirements are different depending on the school, please see link)
    High School Textbook Requirements

  • Be prepared for the college pace