Part Time Warehouse Palletizer
School Job ID: ivcc
Location: Oglesby, IL
Part Time Palletizing Oglesby, IL Description Part Time Palletizing 3 days per
week, may include a Saturday. (Hours can be flexible, apprx. 24 hours per week)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Hand stack toes and boxes of product strategically on pallets
* May count, sort, or weigh incoming orders to verify receipt of items on
* Inputs product rotation information and other stock records in a computer
system called RSL (reserve slot locator).
* Transports product throughout warehouse via manual or electric pallet jack
* Responsibilities include maintaining order selection performance standards of
speed and accuracy with minimum damage and maximum safety.
* Attends work regularly and on time as scheduled
* Assists other department personnel in the performance of work activities when
peak work loads require or during absences of division personnel.
* Six months of experience required to attain proficiency and assume the
responsibility of the position.
* Education/Work History: Must be 18 years of age due to equipment operation.
* High school diploma or equivalent desired.
* Minimum one year warehousing or retail supermarket experience desired.
Minimum one year experience as a shipping, receiving, or stock clerk highly
* Physical Requirements: Warehouse environment where physical demands of the
job are great.
* Frequent bending, stooping, and lifting up to 80 lbs. required.
* Job duties require handling cases of product from various positions including
reaching above head.
* Ability to work in temperatures ranging from -10 to 80 degrees required.
* Manual dexterity required.
Work for Supervalu? SUPERVALU Inc. is one of the largest grocery wholesalers
and retailers in the U.S. with annual sales of approximately $17 billion.
SUPERVALU serves customers across the United States through a network of almost
3,400 stores. Headquartered in Minnesota, SUPERVALU has about 35,000 employees.
We know that bright, motivated people are the reason for our success. Because
of our employees, we've been providing the best service to our customers for
more than 135 years. We encourage FRESH thinking, offer an environment of
inclusion and support, and set no boundaries on your achievement! A GREAT PLACE
TO GROW! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is
an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants must apply online to:
https://supervalu.taleo.net/careersection/svuiaext/jobdetail.ftl If you have
questions feel free to contact: Lorna Farmer directly at 217-384-2735. Please