System Portfolio Contact Information
President for Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
Dr. Cynthia Cardosi
Charter: Ensures that the College maintains its accreditation status as an Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) institution through the North Central Association’s Higher Learning Commission.
- Ensure the College adheres to the NCA Higher Learning Commission's AQIP principles and processes
- Manage the development process of the AQIP Systems Portfolio
- Submit the required AQIP Annual Report
- Assign and monitor the AQIP related action project teams
- Consistently review and update the systems portfolio document
- Make recommendations to the SPLC regarding performance and/or measurement gaps as identified for potential action projects
- Submit the Higher Learning Commission's annual report
- Ensure that technological needs are assessed and that applications of technology to support the accreditation process are implemented and evaluated.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of related activities and recommend improvements