Week of February 21
From the office of Business Services and Finance
Records & Admissions
- Offices will be ready by March 2 and all the work in that area will be done by March 12.
- Work will start on the new temporary walk from Lot #7 by March 5.
- Will move to the lobby the week of March 5
- Scheduled to officially close on March 16. A partition will be built to separate buildings C and F.
Parking east of Bldg F
- Last day for parking in this area is March 15
- Removal will begin within the next 2-3 weeks. As you will recall from our discussion at the spring all-staff session, several trees were identified for removal during the design of the new building and many of the younger trees were relocated throughout the campus last November in an effort to save them.
- Week of March 5 – removal of topsoil; week of March 12 – drilling begins. This project will take approximately two months.