Student ID Cards/Parking Registration
Getting a Student ID
All students must have an IVCC photo ID. ID photos are taken in Admissions & Records Office in room CTC 101. Students must provide a photo ID (driver's license, state ID card, etc) and current student schedule in order to receive an IVCC photo ID.
IDs are required at many offices on campus. A few examples are:
- The Jacobs Library
- Cashier's Office
- Assessment Center
- Learning Commons
- Reading, Writing, and Math Lab
- Rec Center facilities
- Admittance to cultural or intercollegiate sporting events
For more information regarding the Student ID card, please see the following webpage.
There is a $5 cost to replace a lost, stolen, or damaged ID card. Students must first pay the IVCC Cashier and then provide the receipt to the Records Office personnel in order to receive a replacement ID card.
Parking registration is available in the Office of Campus Security.
All students who attend IVCC are required to register their vehicles with IVCC Campus Security. There is no fee to register vehicles and students will be provided with a Parking Decal to be displayed on the front windshield on the passenger side. Upon completing the parking registration process, students will receive a parking decal and a full listing of parking restrictions and regulations.
General Parking Regulations:
1. A complete listing of campus parking regulations, restrictions, and penalties can be found here.
2. Students who request to register more than two vehicles or who lose their decal will need to contact Campus Security for the additional decal/registration.
3. Students who change cars can receive a new decal free of charge when they register their new vehicle.