IVCC will send transcripts electronically when available. If you do not want it sent electronically, please note that on your transcript request.
Ways to Request Your Transcript
1. Online through WebAdvisor
(FREE request for current students with active IVCC WebAdvisor account)
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Select Transcript Request
- Fill in the information and submit
- Track your transcript request online through WebAdvisor
2. In person, by fax, or by mail
IVCC Records Office
Illinois Valley Community College
815 North Orlando Smith Avenue Oglesby, IL 61348-1099
3. Online through Scrip-Safe
($2.25 per request—easy account set-up)
To create your account at this ordering site follow these steps:
Beginning December 6, 2010 Illinois Valley Community College and Scrip-Safe will partner together to provide students with access to an online ordering system through a secure website. SCRIP-SAFE charges a $2.25 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee.) Order updates will be emailed to you and you can also check your order status and history online.
- Go to the Scrip Safe website at https://iwantmytranscript.com/ivcc
- Go to Don’t have an account? Pick Illinois Valley Community College from the dropdown and click SIGN UP
- Fill in all of your information on the Recipient Info Screen and click CONTINUE
- Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and click CONSENT FORM
- Click DOWNLOAD FORM (then OPEN it)
- Print out this form, sign and date it, and fax it to 513-697-0012
- Your account is now ready! Anytime you need to order transcripts from IVCC, just login and follow the steps. No need to re-fax anything
You can order your transcripts using a Visa or MasterCard at any time. IVCC will process transcript orders from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. When possible, requests should be made well in advance of the date when the transcript is needed. Transcripts will be sent from IVCC the day after a request is received, provided the student has no restrictions to prevent this and the student has been enrolled at least once since 1999. During the end of a semester, requests will be held and not processed until all grades are finalized. It is always recommended to allow additional time during peak periods.
There is a limit of 5 transcripts per request.
Transcripts must be requested in writing - they are not able to be released over the phone. There is no charge for requesting transcripts if requested through either of the first two methods listed above.
*GED transcripts must be requested through the Regional Office of Education.